วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 24 Sep 2020
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 24 Sep 2020
No. 40 /2563
Emirates Airlines to Resume Commercial Routes from Dubai-Bangkok-Dubai
The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT) grants permission for Emirates Airline to resume their commercial routes from Dubai-Bangkok-Dubai from 1 September–24 October 2020 for Non-Thai Nationals and Thai Nationals who will be going back to Thailand. The Royal Thai Embassy in Tehran would like to inform as follows:
1.Thai Nationals are required to have 14-day Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) hotel reservation at his/her expense and submit ticket reservation;
2.Non-Thai nationals who are eligible to apply for Certificate of Entry (CoE) into Thailand in permitted types according to current Thai laws and regulations are categorized as follows:
2.1 Members of Diplomatic Mission, Consular Representatives and International Organizations (DCIOs) in Thailand, including spouse, children and parents;
2.2 Spouse, Children or Parents of Thai Nationals holding legal documents to prove the relationship with the Thai Nationals;
2.3 Holders of a Certificate of Residence or a person who has been permitted to have residency in Thailand, including spouse and children;
2.4 Holders of a valid Work Permit or a person who has been granted permission to work in Thailand, including spouse and children;
2.5 Students in any educational institution under approval of the Thai authorities, including parents or a guardian;
2.6 A person in need of medical treatment, including one accompanying person, except for COVID-19 treatment. The applicant must contact the hospital in Thailand directly to apply and request for approval.
3. An eligible person may make his/her flight reservation directly with the Airline and subsequently submit the following required documents to the Royal Thai Embassy via email ([email protected]) for consideration of issuance of Certificate of Entry (COE) by the Embassy:
- A completed Declaration Form;
- A medical certificate with RT-PCR laboratory result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected, issued no more than 72 hours before travelling;
- A Fit to Fly health certificate;
- Air ticket reservation;
- Health Insurance with minimum coverage of 100,000.-US dollars, including treatment of COVID-19; and
- Proof of reservation at Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) hotel for a period of 14 days from the date of arrival at his/her own expenses (List of ASQ is available at http://hsscovid.com).
If application is approved, the Royal Thai Embassy will grant a visa (if applicant does not have a valid visa) and issue a Certificate of Entry (COE) for applicant.
Royal Thai Embassy,
22 September B.E. 2563 (2020)
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday, 08:30-12:00 and 13:00-16:30 (Except public holidays)